Aricin Integral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aricin Integral is a literate, sited, semi-realistic to realistic, ranked, mapless wolf role play. (RP sample required)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AI Positions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deruz

Deruz

AI Positions Empty
PostSubject: AI Positions   AI Positions EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 2:37 pm

AI Positions

Low tiers
I-VIII

Bairn
The youngest of the Integral, rather. They are constantly watched over by
the concierge, and cannot split from the territory of the Integrals.
Tag: Ib I-III

Marrow
Marrow is the least treasured within the Integrals, given the least amount
of fresh meat along with hardly any privileges. They are restricted from leaving the territory, and are given less attention. They are to respect the ranks above them, however they are also the ones to resolve conflict within the pack. This is also considered a 'punishment' rank.
Tag: Io

New Blood
Those who have just been welcomed into the Integrals. They are not allowed to split from the pack, that is exit from the territory. However it is their decision if they choose to vanish like a coward or remain with the Integrals.
Tag: Ir

Atelier Forebearer
Concierges are those who care for the bairn of the Integrals. They must observe the younglings if guardians are currently unavailable, although they may pull them aside if they choose to entertain the little ones. They can be ranked up to Aloister Progenitor.
Tag: Ic I-VIII

Scrounge
The trapper is the lower class hunter who is trained by the high class predators. They do however hunt go out for hunts IF at least 2 of their packs-mates who are high ranked leave with them. They can be ranked up to Persuer.
Tag: Ih I-VIII

Sheath
Lowest of the guard branch within the Integrals. They are to be trained by the Vallation, and are to address any roaming figures within the boundaries of the territory. When approaching another individual, they must gesture friendly, without any hostility involved. If retorted multiple times, it is appropriate to back away and perhaps let a Vallation or another specific high ranking take lead in conversing with the strained character.
Tag: Ig I-VIII

Intern
The intern, or lowest ranking within the medic branch, are the ones who aid beside the Surgeon after an aggressive spar or battle. They must recognize each basic herb hastily as they hand the Surgeons or Practitioner the correct medication they will be using for the injured. When training, the intern shall only work upon the minor injuries (aka. cuts/infection/sores) so that the experienced can put their work upon the majorly injured. The intern mainly shows up during a spar, keeping an observant eye upon the two wolves in contact.
Tag: Im I-VIII

Precursor

Tag: Is I-VIII

Antagonist
They can be ranked up to Belligerent.
Tag: If I-VIII

Middle Tiers
VIII-XVI

Vallation
They can be ranked up to Gladiator.
Tag: IF VIII-XVI

Surgeon